♥♥♥ OPEN ME! ♥♥♥ (Watch in HD!)
NEW VIDEO EVERY WEDNESDAY!
Please Subscribe + Like + Comment + Share
Hey guys welcome back. In this video I show you what my brows look like without any maintenance, how I groom and shape them and how I fill them in. I do pluck in between , this is something I do when I feel like my brows are getting out of control or too thin and sparse.
I hope you enjoyed watching this video. As always, thanks for watching! Please give me a thumbs up and share it. Products listed below. 🙂
“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.”
– Oscar Wilde
► Follow Me!
♥ I N S T A G R A M:
♥ F A C E B O O K:
♥ T W I T T E R:
► S U B S C R I B E here, it makes me happy! ☺
► Check out my other videos!
▼ Products used:
– 1/4 Angular Painter’s Brush – Michaels ($2 – $5)
– e.l.f. Essential Eyelash & Brow Wand ($1)
– Grooming Razor – (no brand, local dollar store $1)
– Tweezers – (no brand, cute pair from local dollar store $1)
– Wet n Wild Ultimate Brow Kit – Ash Brown 963 ($3.99)
– Anastasia Beverly Hills Mini Duo Angled/Spooley 7 | Sephora ($18)
♦ Splash of C R E A T I V I T Y, always make it your own! ☺
Sigma Beauty 10% Off Coupon Code – NOV2014
For business inquiries or collabs email firstname.lastname@example.org.
♥ What I Use For My Videos ♥
Camera: Canon Rebel T3i
Lighting: Diva Ring Light SUPER NOVA
Editor: Windows Movie Maker
Music: Youtube Audio Library
FYI: I am not a makeup artist nor do I have any training. I just enjoy playing with makeup and thought I’d share that with anyone interested. ☺
* Indicates Affiliate Link