Girl chat to the max today. Today I am sharing the all the things I learned in Esthetician school. What did I walked away with? and was it worth it? How did I decide this was the direction I wanted to go? What skills do I have now?
? Eat.Sleep.Exfoliate. T shirt –
? Skin Therapist T shirt –
❁ Desert Rose Beauty ❁
→ Facebook –
→ Instagram –
??♀️ What I’ve learned in Esti school
What am I walking away with and was it worth it ?
• There is so much you can do with an esthetician license. Facials, advanced facials, makeup, learning the difference between using enzymes and chemical peels, waxing etc. You can go on to take a laser course and work along side a medical professional in say a dermatologist office. Possibilities are endless!
• Esti school just touches on the basic info of various topics. You will need continued education to feel 100% confident in the particular areas you want to focus your practice on. Meant to prepare you for state board
• A lot of school has been a review or confirming things I already knew. I am grateful for the spa experience I already had with going into school
• You must stay self motivated and hold yourself to a certain standard of work ethic. How you treat school is often how serious you will take your spa job.
• Skincare is all prevention
• Wearing makeup over night just one night ages you one week !!!
• Sun damage is no joke and the number one cause of aging and hyper pigmentation so wear your sunscreen and make sure you reapply as recommended and you must wash it off at night before bed.
• While on the topic. Free radicals which are electron stealing particles that come from environmental stresses such as pollution break down our skin and cause increased early signs of aging. This is where antioxidants come into play to stop free radicals from oxidizing.
• Fragrance is horrible or your skin
• Cell turn over rate gauged by age and products. Importance of chemical and physical exfoliating
• Drying out your layers can happen easier than you think resulting in an array of issues
• Electricity is your best friend and a little scary – High Frequency, LED, Microcurrent, Microderm
Join me on ….
Select one or all of the links below to request to join each group.
? Sparkle Me Pink Beauty Chat :
? Sparkle Me Fit :
? Thyroid Conscious (Support Group) :
Some of my favorite (health) related things :
Teami Blends Coupon Code : (Skinny Tea, Relax Tea and Detox Mask)
18% code: SPARKLE18 – minimum $0
20% code: SPARKLE20 – minimum $29
25% code: SPARKLE25 – minimum $34
Let me know if you are interested in ordering any Doterra essential oil products.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Stay connected :
All opinions are that of my own. NOT a sponsored video.
* This description includes referral / affiliate links.
Thank you for supporting Sparkle Me Pink by using them 🙂
Hi, my name is Michelle and I am a Licensed Esthetician with a passion for finding the best most affordable beauty products and sharing them on the internet. Here on SMP you will find makeup tutorials, skincare tips, real talk product reviews, style try on hauls and all things lifestyle. Which of course includes the craziness that is mom life. Come join our fun, bubbly and down to earth SMP community. To do so simply click the SUBSCRIBE button.
#sparklemepink #estheticianschool #esthetician